Tuition costs, financing and financial aid.
Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding our training, financing and finacial aid options.
If you would prefer, you can email us;
Or you can apply online and one of our career specialists will contact you right away.
Tuition and licensing expenses
- Tuition: $4000.00
- Application fee: $150.00
- USDOT Physical $60.00
- Drug Test $40.00
- MVR $5.00
- Class A CDL Permit fee $14.00
- Class A CDL fee $50.00
The cost of our program is $4000.00 and there is about $300 worth of fees you will need for your DOT physical, drug test, CDL permit, CDL exam, and CDL License. But you don’t have to pay all of that up front if you don’t want to. You see, 90% of the companies we place our students with have up to 6-7 thousand dollars in tuition reimbursement. They will pay for your schooling just not up front. So, what we do if you need it is finance it for you, and then you get the company you go to work for help you pay it back. Our in house financing does not require a credit check, but it does require $500 down and a valid checking account. To see if you qualify for "Job Placement" please fill out the job placement application by clicking the button below.
We have several different ways to assist students cover the costs of training. From traditional financing, student aid, government grants and even Veterans programs.
Our in house financing option doesn't even require a credit check. As long as you are qualified for job placement, you are qualified for financing options with Tennessee Truck Driving School. What makes our financing even better is that your student loan payments don't begin until 60 days after you graduate. This gives you a full two months to get out there driving, start making some money before you have to start making payments towards your tuition loan.
Just one other way TTDS strives to make you successful
Coupled with the fact that the majority of carriers that hire our students have full tuition reimbursement programs and it has never been easier to get started in the transportation industry.
Call today to find out how Tennessee Truck Driving School can help you start your new career!
- Need to have been licensed for the past three years within the United States.
- Must have the basic fundamental skills to read, write, and speak the English language as per F.M.C.S.R.
- Must be able to understand highway traffic signs and signals.
- Must be able to make entries on reports and records.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States or have a current valid VISA or work permit to work in the United States.
- Must have original or certified copy of birth certificate to get permit from DMV.
- Must obtain a seven year MVR with no convictions in the past 3 years of any of the following: DUI, Refusal to take a chemical test, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or careless/reckless driving.
- No more than one DUI in the past 5 years or two DUI’s in a lifetime without getting a pre-hire letter from a carrier first.
- All Students will be required to take and pass a DOT physical and drug test prior to enrollment.
- A high school diploma or a GED is not required to attend our school. It is also not required to obtain a job with any of the companies that hire our students. However, if you do not have a high school diploma or a GED, you will be required to take a simple ability to benefit test, which is industry specific and shows that you are able to read and write and understand basic trucking related questions. A student is required to pass the test with a minimum of 70% to receive a passing grade.